Re: The Genie is Out of the Bottle

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 28 May 1998 11:05:31 -0700

At 1:11 PM -0500 5/28/98, WILKINS@hws.edu wrote:

>Oh, and Tim: I am aware that Israel has had "the bomb" for some time now, but
>they have never tested... they are not one of the big "5" even though it is
>common knowledge that they have the technology. So, as per your advise to me
>in an e-mail dated April 8th/98 in which you gave me pointers on how to handle
>myself on FoRK when I get flamed or otherwise insulted, I say:
>
>"Tim, you're a piece of trash! And if you bother me again I'll kick your ass,
>and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it! And that's the
>bottom line because I said so"
>
>Janie 3:16

Oh my. First a mark and now a face.

Janie, I don't think that was a flame or insult. Let me give you an
example. No offense should be taken these are provided as examples. :-)

~~~

Flame:

Janie,

Where the fuck have you been for the past 20 years? In a coma somewhere?
Anyone that has half a brain knows Israel has a bomb.

Oh I'm sorry, I was referencing that to a average IQ of 120, which would
put half a brain at 60. Double what you have. Please forgive....

Insult:

Janie,

Perhaps if you took your fat ass out from in front of the computer for
awhile and went into the real world you would have learned that Israel has
had a bomb for 20 something years. I know hanging out on IRC # submission
waiting for the latest orders from your "Dom" is time consuming, but really
you should make some sort of effort to put the bob-bon's down and get out a
little more.

Tim

p.s. I went to http://www.playtextampon.com and you're right it is a pretty
well designed site.

~~~

Are we clear on the difference?

Give me a hell yes.

Tim

--

Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're full up here. ...Nicholson

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>