Re: Experiencing "the [VOID]" (tm), the Boston BBQ Bash

Sally Khudairi (khudairi@w3.org)
Mon, 01 Jun 1998 17:44:05 -0400

Hear Hear! Great time, great food, great company. Heck, I even ran into an
elementary school friend whom I haven't seen in well over a decade; now
what's the probability of that happening?

I tip my hat to you, Jay, you God of the Grill, you...

Not only were you the Master of Meat, but you displayed tact, confidence,
authority and a cool head when dealing with that neighbor
Devil-Child-armed-with-SuperSoaker, and are now ready for Fatherhood [2 more
months is it?] -- Congratulations!

Now, who's hosting the next FoRK event? There was April's What The Heck,
We're All Here In Oz Oblivion; in May we celebrated CobraBoy's ball-o-energy
Cinco de Mayo party and welcomed June with Jay's Carnage; in July we
celebrate EJW's forthcoming nuptuals...anything else happening before then?
[I'd be interested in something in the Seattle area. Hey JoeBar, any
festivities going on in Redmond?]

- SaL