FW: -Sterile 0001-

Jim Whitehead (ejw@ICS.uci.edu)
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 12:46:41 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-KUCI-TALK@uci.edu [mailto:owner-KUCI-TALK@uci.edu] On Behalf
Of 9-5 Superspy
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 1998 11:24 PM
To: Sterile Announce: ;
Subject: -Sterile 0001-

high-tech. low-brow. high-art.

Sterile is Orange County's intelligent electronic monthly. Beginning
December 18th, Sterile will be held on the third friday of each month.

Our mission is to encourage electronic musicians to create music without
the burdening confines of the dance environment by providing them with
alternative outlets. At the same time we are supporting an ever growing
community of people who want to hear electronic music that doesn't insult
our intelligence. We demand music that speaks to our minds, not just to
our asses.

Sterile = Peach + Lexaunculpt.

Sterile 0001 - December 18th, 1998 9pm
Shad T. Scott (Isophlux)
Lexaunculpt (Orange/Isophlux)
Alex (Bassland)
DJ Chowderhead (Nightnoise)

Sterile 0002 - January 15th, 1998 9pm
Kid 606 (Vinyl Communications, San Diego)
Phone
The Saunders Affair
Scatterbrain
(DJ to be announced)

Sterile 0003 - February 19th, 1998 9pm
(Lineup to be announced)

Cost: $5 + 2 cans of food or $10 without.
(food will be donated to Second Harvest Orange County Food Bank)

Connect:
www.peachfuzz.net/sterile (sterile site)
www.peachfuzz.net/peach (peach site)
www.peachfuzz.net/lexaunculpt (lexaunculpt site)
www.isophlux.com (isophlux site)
www.peachfuzz.net/nightnoise (nightnoise site)
www.vinylcomm.com (Vinyl Communications site)

Contact:
sterile@peachfuzz.net (sterile)
daniel@peachfuzz.net (Daniel Bremmer/Peach)
lexaunculpt@peachfuzz.net (Alex Graham/Lexaunculpt)

Sterile hates McDonalds and Nike. McDonalds food and Nike apparel will not
be permitted.

-Daniel
daniel@peachfuzz.net
ICQ# 16654223

==
Peach Space Disco For Fish Tacos
PO Box 1902 8-10pm Wednesdays, KUCI 88.9fm
Huntington Beach, CA 92647 www.peachfuzz.net/space
www.peachfuzz.net

    Coming Soon - Sterile: Orange County's Intelligent Electronic Monthly
                          www.peachfuzz.net/sterile
==
               "It's only funny if somone gets hurt" - Tom McLean