Re: [ZDNet] Broadband disappoints customers.

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Tue, 08 Dec 1998 12:29:17 -0800

At 12:13 PM 12/8/98 -0800, I Find Karma wrote:
>On an unrelated note, L.A. reports of San Francisco's power outage make
>it sound like half of San Francisco is dark right now. The lights are
>finally back on at SFO, but not the BART and not most of the city.
>Ouch. Of course, it would be stupid for me to ask SF FoRKers to verify
>these gloomy reports, since if it is the case they wouldn't be able to
>login and tell me anyway... so instead I'll play a little Schrodinger
>Cat game and assume the CNN reports are true.

I've been watching news coverage. Most of the city is a burned out
wasteland with thugs roaming the streets looting and pillaging. They've
built a large dome in the city center and they are forcing people to fight
to the death two at a time.

Oh wait, I was watching "Beyond Thunderdome", never mind.

Dave

---
David Crook - davec@commwerks.com
CommWerks - Industrial Strength Internet Solutions