Re: [NY Times] Dole on a "tough but responsible solution."

Joseph M. Reagle Jr. (reagle@rpcp.mit.edu)
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:06:17 -0500

At 01:44 PM 12/15/98 -0500, Jay Thomas wrote:
>out for the new Congress to decide). The best quote in weeks came from
>the recent Anti-impeach rally at NYU Law School, fronted by Alec

Well, you missed the one at Harvard yesterday!

___

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:17:27 -0500
Subject: ANTI IMPEACHMENT RALLY
To: act@record.law.harvard.edu
From: almiller@law.harvard.edu

Hi everyone -

I know that even student activists can get swamped with finals, but this is
something worth attending:

Tonight (TUESDAY) at 7pm in Science Center C

there will be a anti-impeachment rally in support of President Clinton.

Dershowitz, Ogletree and several other professors will be speaking.

Without prejudging your political views, I thought alot of you might be
interested in going!

-Anja
Regards, http://web.mit.edu/reagle/www/home.html
Joseph Reagle E0 D5 B2 05 B6 12 DA 65 BE 4D E3 C1 6A 66 25 4E
independent research account