Re: House delay's impeachment vote

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:46:09 -0800

At 10:11 PM -0500 12/16/98, Jay Thomas put forth the following:

> Tim Byars wrote:
>>
>> Bill just rules.
>
> Dude,
>
> Yer high.

Yeah, yeah we all know that. But that doesn't have anything to do with the
fact that Big Bad Bubba lay's the smack down.

> Bill Sucks.

No that's Monica.

> At this point (according to my bloodstream) 18 y/o Maccallan rules.

No dude. The ruling drink is the Tequila Gimlet with 100% Agave Tequilla.
To quote a fellow FoRKer, "what the hell are you guys drinking? It usually
takes Rohit half the night to get to this point."

Of course that night we wound up at Fritz's, with some 90 some strippers
competing for our dollars. (But that supposedly going to be the subject of
a Rohit [VOID] post so I won't say any more.)

Tim

--

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila . Mitch Ratliffe, _Technology Review_ April, 1992

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>