Re: House delay's impeachment vote

Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 20:56:43 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Tim Byars wrote:
> At 10:11 PM -0500 12/16/98, Jay Thomas put forth the following:
> > Tim Byars wrote:
> >> Bill just rules.
> > Dude,
> > Yer high.
>
> Yeah, yeah we all know that. But that doesn't have anything to do with the
> fact that Big Bad Bubba lay's the smack down.

Layed the smack down after whimping out how many times? He is captian of
Generation W, thats wuss wiamp weasle and waste.

Oh he so bad, he has to wait till his backs to the wall before he shows
some backbone. Lets forget the fact he let X number of infractions go by
with this iraq deal, lets forget for a moment the trip to isreal didnt go
so well, lets forget hes feeling the preasure for goofing up his poltical
standing by not being able to cover up what ever junior congressman can..

Lets just remeber GenW Suck it down, cause you paid for it.