Re: [Oregonian] The War to Open Cable Networks.

Kragen Sitaker (
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 15:48:31 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, I Find Karma wrote:
> You gotta love the city of Portland, who may be directly responsible for
> jeopardizing a $48 billion merger:
> There's a huge legal battle brewing in the high-speed Internet access
> market...

I'm looking forward to a munchkin-filled world where we won't have to
worry so much about bullshit like this.

<>       Kragen Sitaker     <>
"Why are you withholding me?" -- name withheld  "Oh... And dig this:  I
am a fish.  'Nuff said." -- Joe Blaylock (no further explanation)
These are the denizens of the CLUG mailing list.  Their five-year mission: