Re: ml.org gone for good

C. Dale (cdale@home.isolnet.com)
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 21:25:08 -0600 (CST)

Exactly. I just don't get it. I felt a little smack of "oh yeh, we had
paying folks who will keep getting service" in there; could that be what's
goin on? Dunno, drinkin like hell right now cuz I missed the Red Hat
party. Life tries to suck sometimes.
Slurrin her words, thank Goddess for spell checkers,
sillyhead