Re: What I started...

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 13:05:49 -0800

At 12:56 PM -0800 12/23/98, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:
> > There is a difference between honoring the dead, and creating a martyr.
>
>After that match,
>I could have sworn they were going to make Foley a martyr.

Yes, a dislocated jaw, broken ribs, broken palette of the upper mouth, two
teeth knocked out with one coming out his nose through the upper mouth, yes
that is pretty hardcore stuff.

However, thank god Mick lived, for had he not, we wouldn't have Mr. Socko
today.

Tim

--

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who don't, no explanation will suffice.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>