Re: Disko Sucks & Boogie Nights

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:01:30 -0800

At 9:53 AM -0800 12/29/98, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:
>Okay, I get to Windows bash today too. Dell computer sends me a bitchin'
>new laptop. Several of the key draws include a 15" LCD, an 8 Meg hard drive,
>and a Pentium II 300mhz. I throw in 192 Meg just to make sure. The
>best part about this machine? The batteries actually last about 6 hours which
>is about twice as long as my Micron p133 ever did with dual Li's.

[Snip]

Ummm.... I told you so?

Tim

--

"Everything I know about Jobs tells me he's as passionate as ever about quality, ease of use and something that utterly eludes most of the Microsoft minions: a flat-out disgust with 'good enough'." Dan Gillmor's San Jose Mercury (21 December 1996):

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>