RE: Mein gott, Nelson was arguing for CSS

Michael.Orr@Design-Intelligence.com
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:24:58 -0800

What are you referring to as the predecessor?

This could make for a pretty interesting FoRK one-up-mathon: what is the
earliest identifiable recognition of the value of separating content from
presentation? Here "recognition" could be either explicit, in words, or
implicit, by systematic use.

Mike