Re: Web of Triust is not an epinions trademark!

Jesse (jesse@fsck.com)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:40:07 -0500

While I'm sure this isn't the sort of thing they had in mind when they wrote
http://www.epinions.com/memberagreement.html , copyright@epinions.com might
be a better target....

jesse
" If you feel that any Content on the Service infringes your copyrights, you may contact Epinions.com's copyright agent at the following address:

Copyright Agent
Epinions.com
2037 Landings Drive, Bldg N
Mountain View, CA 94043
By phone: 650.210.0700"
By email: copyright@epinions.com

--
jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent@wesleyan.edu -- jesse@fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91