Re: Senses DC / Chi-Cha Lounge

Sally Khudairi (sk@zotgroup.com)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:50:42 -0500

Get a life. Whatever you are.

Pathetic.

----- Original Message -----
From: <e.martin@pacsun.com>
To: <fork@xent.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: Senses DC / Chi-Cha Lounge

> jealous you aren't in Paris with him Geege, I thought he had spent enough
money on you, it's never enough is it girlfriend. Get as much as you can
while the getting is good. But don't show how greedy you are in public. ;-o
Oh...for the members that don't know....Geegee and Tom have a thing going
and he is leaving his wife for her. I wonder if his wife knows the news yet?
I wonder what the others are going to say to that. Btw G are you listed yet
for your gifts at Dillards? Maybe Gayfers or Montogmery Wards? Please let
us all know so we get the right thing.

> So nice be able to tell some good news
>
> Sarah

___