Re: Music plea: Bang

Comet (comet@naxs.net)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:45:10 -0500

Sorry GG, this (lp) is as close as I could come to your music jones:

http://store.yahoo.com/lpnow/r8531.html

If I could figure out how to hook up my really nice turntable and okay
amp to the computer, I'd attempt a burn for ya.

Still no luck on my search for Bang. Being obsessed with The Chemical
Brothers' "Surrender" cd at the moment eases the pain of futile
searches. I'm so grateful cds don't degrade with repetitous play. How
soon will those penny-sized discs be commercially viable? I'm running
out of shelf space again. ;-)

List-admins, feel free to purge this thread. I prolly should have sent
it to no-archive...

Comet