RE: guy/girl/computer - web experiment

Jim Whitehead (ejw@ics.uci.edu)
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 15:38:57 -0800

There was a similar article in Fortune in May, 1998, about a reporter who
tried to live off the web on Martha's Vineyard.

FoRK archive:
http://xent.ics.uci.edu/FoRK-archive/may98/0188.html

Unfortunately, I didn't send the entire article to the list, and the link is
now broken, so you can't read it. But, basically, the reporter got *very*
hungry before the first food (a huge doughnut and some beer as I recall)
arrived.

- Jim