Re: All I want for Christmas.

Comet (comet@naxs.net)
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 00:53:29 -0500

> "Joseph S. Barrera III" wrote:
>
> Maybe a bunch of you can pitch together and buy me this nice little
> book.
>
> I've been really good this year. Really honestly.
>
> - Joe :-)

Really good except for the fatal mistake of sending enhanced email
using Outlook Exploit. Send me the collection address and I'll
contribute fi' dollars. Revert to plain text e-mail and I'll double
the honorarium. Find a cure for Microsoftness and I'll mount a 'Net
wide charity drive for you. ;)

Comet, friend of Pavlov too Ro

--
: stray thread on the lunatic fringe