$10 OFF .NET and .ORG Web Addresses - Millennium Special Offer! (fwd)

Steve Dossick (sdossick@cs.columbia.edu)
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 23:17:44 -0500 (EST)

---_-_-_-_-_1234567890

Why they should have decoupled Network Solutions into a registrar
(competing with all the new ones) and a separate company to manage
the DNS infrastructure. They've done that successfully in NY with
electricity, and should have done that with phone service around the
nation.

-s

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 18:41:09 -0500
From: Network Solutions <thedotcompeople.2@offer.nsi-direct.com>
To: sdossick@cs.columbia.edu
Subject: $10 OFF .NET and .ORG Web Addresses - Millennium Special Offer!

Dear Stephen Dossick,

Act now and get your .NET or .ORG Web Address...and a
$10 rebate when you purchase before January 15, 2000.
Don't forget, anyone can register a .NET or .ORG!

MILLENNIUM SPECIAL OFFER!
$10 OFF .NET and .ORG Web Addresses (domain names)*
http://offer.networksolutions.com/go/na1/millenniumoffer/

Make the last decision of the Millennium your best decision
of the Millennium - protect your online identity with the
registration of a new .NET and/or a .ORG to complement your
.COM Web Address(es)! Our records show the following Web
Addresses are still available (at the time of this mailing):

* BUSINESSPAL.NET
* SOFTWARE-EXTREMISTS.NET
* WORKLETS.NET
* B-PAL.NET
* B-PAL.ORG
* SOFTWARE-EXTREMISTS.ORG
* BUSINESSPAL.ORG
* WORKLETS.ORG

Don't miss out! Now's the time to get your .NET and/or .ORG
Web Address(es) through our MILLENNIUM SPECIAL OFFER
- and SAVE $10 on each!

There's no limit to the savings and no restriction on who can
use .NET or .ORG Web Addresses. Get as many as you want
at this special rate. But hurry, this rebate offer is only
valid December 11, 1999 through January 15, 2000.

Visit http://offer.networksolutions.com/go/na2/millenniumoffer/
to take advantage of our MILLENNIUM SPECIAL OFFER and SAVE!

*Rebate offer only available to customers who register through
Network Solutions or select partners and purchase via credit
card at time of registration.
If you do not wish to receive e-mail promotional offers from
Network Solutions, click on the following link

http://207.31.244.118/unsub/1-nets-na&&&sdossick@cs.columbia.edu

or simply reply to this message with the word "Remove"
in the subject line.

Copyright 1999 Network Solutions, Inc. Network Solutions and the
dot com people are registered trademarks. All rights reserved.

[299210|millennium|na|]

---_-_-_-_-_1234567890

Click below for $10 OFF! http://offer.networksolutions.com/go/h1/millenniumoffer/

Click below: http://offer.networksolutions.com/go/h2/millenniumoffer/
..to take advantage of our MILLENNIUM SPECIAL OFFER and SAVE!

*Rebate offer only available to customers who register through Network Solutions or select partners and purchase via credit card at time of registration.

If you do not wish to receive e-mail promotional offers from Network Solutions, click on the following link Unsubscribe or simply reply to this message with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.

---_-_-_-_-_1234567890--