Re: Wireless Access Points

Jesse (jesse@fsck.com)
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 21:31:43 -0500

While I don't know anyone who's deployed one, they're rumored
to work with lucent wavelan and compatible cards. It's supposed to have
a shorter range than the "real" base stations..And I've heard through
the grapevine that Lucent's new access point is supposed to be cheaper.

jesse

--
jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent@wesleyan.edu -- jesse@fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91