Re: Last FoRKCon of 1999: Raleigh, North Carolina, US

Rodent of Unusual Size (Ken.Coar@Golux.Com)
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 16:09:19 -0500

Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> IMPORTANT: We *do* require an RSVP by Sunday (26 December) night,
> and an indication of whether you smoke or not. This is so we can
> cook enough potatoes, break out enough chairs, and warn the
> neighbours.

So far we have Sillyhead & Wil, Rohit, Sally, John Klassa,
Bill, and Manoj. And maybe Thomas Reardon. If anyone else
is going to show up, I need to know ASAP..!

We don't drink alcohol, so this is strictly BYOB. Nor do we
drink coffee or even have the fixing, so if you want kaffe you
should hit the Borders around the corner..

The menu has changed. Rather than baked spuds we're having a
buffet.

--
#ken    P-)}

Ken Coar <http://Golux.Com/coar/> Apache Software Foundation <http://www.apache.org/> "Apache Server for Dummies" <http://Apache-Server.Com/>