Re: Tibco.net + FAST = real-time info search and alerts

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 08:55:47 -0800

What are you kidding? I got every single friend of mine to
buy Tibco stock after the WISEN meeting. All of them made a bundle, and not one of
them said thankyou by sending me a 25 year old bottle of single malt
scotch last year or this. Some friends.....

Greg

--
Greg Bolcer
email: gbolcer@endtech.com