RE: Welcome to the FoG, microbunk

From: Lucas Gonze (lucas@worldos.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 15:19:22 PDT

Look M. Rodent, political wackoes are all over the place in life. Most of the
time you ignore them until they go away. But sometimes you got to whack em
down. It's the right thing to do.

There a difference between blabbing about your own personal stuff ("I sure love
Whitney Houston") and attacking other people's ("Whitney Houston sure sucks!").
If somebody's a jerk there's nothing wrong with saying so.