Find Out (ANYTHING) About (ANYONE) ! btifj

From: qhedv@inet.com.ua
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 21:50:33 PDT

"CYBER INVESTIGATOR'S ASSISTANT (CIA)"

Find out SECRETS about your relatives, friends, enemies, and
everyone else -- even your spouse!

The SOFTWARE They Wanted BANNED In all 50 States!
These secrets were never intended to reach your eyes....

CIA is the Internet's best and most up to date investigative tool.
ACCEPT NO IMITATION OR OUTDATED MATERIALS.....
EXCITING PROMPT ORDER BONUS BELOW.

Get the facts on anyone using CIA and the Internet!

*Locate Addresses and phone numbers of missing people
*Find Lost Relatives
*Find old school friends
*Trace deadbeat spouses
*Get anyone's name and address with just a license plate number
*Get anyone's driving record
*Trace anyone by social security number
*Get anyone's address with just a name
*Get anyone's phone number with just a name-even unlisted numbers
*Send anonymous e-mail - completely untraceable
*Check anyone's criminal record
*Verify anyone's education or degree

CIA will help you discover ANYTHING about anyone, with
click able hyperlinks - no typing in Internet addresses!

Just load CIA and Go!

LIMITED TIME OFFER:
Only $19.95 US

EARLY ORDER BONUS:
Order within the next 48 hours and also receive free, an amazing tool
that will totally protect your computer from online break-in. We will
send it to you via email as soon as we receive your order for CIA.

WORKS WITH ALL BROWSERS AND ALL VERSIONS OF AOL! Sorry no MAC version.

ORDER TODAY:
SEND Only $19.95 US
(CREDIT CARD, CASH, CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER)

ORDERS OUTSIDE THE USA must be payable in US Funds.

To place your order, fill out the following form and fax
To: 1-309-279-6747.

or mail to:

Internet Information Services
1148 First Avenue North, Suite 305
Billings, Montana 59101

(ALL ORDERS FILLED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING THEM)

(Please Print Clearly)

Name:

Address:

City/State/ZIP:

Email address:

If you do not receive your SW within 48 hours of our
receipt of your order then this means that we have sent
your order to you and the email address we have for you
is wrong. If this happens then we will need to call or
fax you to find out what the error is.

Phone Number:

Fax Number:

*************************

Credit Card Order:

Please print very clearly in dark ink.

Name on Card:

Type of Card, circle one
(Visa, MasterCard, American Express)

Name of Bank which issues your card:

Card Number:

Date Card Expires:

Card Holder Signature:

Your card will be charged $19.95 for
Cyber Investigator's Assistant (CIA)

To order by Check or Money Order:

MAKE YOUR CHECK PAYABLE TO:
Internet Information Services

Thank you ,

John Taylor
CEO
Internet Information Services
821 N. 27th St. #320
Billings, MT 59101
Fax: 1-309-279-6747
If this line is busy, please try 1-208-694-7307.

Copyright (c) 1997-2000
All Rights Reserved

Another Internet Ad campaign produced and distributed by:
Global Advertising Systems, Fort Worth, TX 76112. To be
removed from future mailings email lisa6543@ghanamail.com
with remove as the suject.