Re: The Armageddon Rag

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 15:14:21 PDT

> 2. there was no huggiesmoochie going on, though
> I'm sure that's hard for you to imagine.

Oh, come on, a few dozen goddess-worshiping sweeties frolicking about in the woods at midnight,
with drugs no less, and you say there was no huggiesmoochie? Pish. I believe that about as
much as I believe GWB *actually* attended classes.

And for the record, it's very unkind of you to disabuse us helpless hapless straight males of
our genetically-required lesbian fantasies. I mean, come on, what could be better than a bunch
of nakedcurvysweaty girlwitch bodies writhing about in sloppywet ecstasy in the moonlight?
Really? What could be better? There's nothing in the world more beautiful than chicks loving
chicks.

;-)

jb