Re: dosing FoRK

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 16:35:01 PDT

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net wrote:

--]I'm dreaming, of course, but if there was a grand FoRK gathering and I
--]could dose up the punch bowl, I'm positive that it would be one of the
--]more enlightening things that has ever happened to me. Again, any
--]chemists on the list? heh. (:

The only ting i would be carefull of is the overaeists. That being thoe
folks who hit the age of 25, or so,and have not dosed on the chems before.
In my travels I have found that folks trying this stuff after a certian
age, more mental than anything, crash and burn badly. Its got something to
do with the crystlization of a persons reality and the fortresses that et
errected to protect the self.

Id be in for a drinkwinky or three though.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]