Re: The Armageddon Rag

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 17:22:24 PDT

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net wrote:

--]Damn, Tom, paranoid? What gave you the idea that there is some kind of
--]wiccan army threatening you or your family?

umm, nice try sillyhead, but we both now this trick dont play with me.

Its posting tactic 203, "Assign lable Paranoid and make over ampified
examples of this fear to nullify argument points."

Please try again though as you seem to be desperatley trying to defend
something you belive in.

--] Whew. Maybe some folks
--]should lay OFF the acid for a while. (:

Should we leave it just for people planning genocides?

(thats from tactic 112 "respond with IM RUBBER YOUR GLUE")

Can you smell what the crock is cooking

(tactic 3:16 "misquote underculture refernces")