Re: The Armageddon Rag

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 02:19:34 PDT

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:
--]
--]There was an implied winky there. Myself, I never trust somebody who adamantly proclaims they're
--]straight. Kinda like trusting people with one arm shorter than the other one. ;-) Myself, I prefer
--]the term "operationally straight to date but willing to learn." ;-) We're all twisted in some
--]fashion or another. Even the term "straight" is so confining...
--]

Too true. Im definelty twisted, but the curvature varys.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]