Re: The Armageddon Rag

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 02:28:58 PDT

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]Isn't it funny how almost all of the key battles in the Middle East
--]throughout history have happened in about 4-5 places, in almost exactly
--]the same way each time in each place? Megiddo is the only battlefield
--]that shows up in the histories of all major cultures that have dominated
--]the region throughout history.
--]

You think the genrals dont want to visit the sites too?

"Yafir, look we are close to Megiddo"

"No way, That place is a major site to see according to my tactics
teacher.Hey I gots an idea, lets shift the flank that way and take a
look"

"Oh man they are following us...shit no time for site seeing time for some
chop chop"

"oh come on, one polariod,, its for my kid"

Click buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Stop waving that damn thing and get back in the tank already"

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]