Re: more on politics

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 07:57:20 PDT

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000, Kragen Sitaker wrote:

--]I suppose it depends on what you consider "liberal". The Democratic
--]party, in general, seems pretty conservative to me these days;
--]mainstream American newspapers, magazines, and television are viciously
--]conservative.

Hmm, So there is no bush bashing or nader ignoring going on?

This sort of article simply plays to the point that the dems (the
masses off dems, not the party leaders, they know the paychecks wont
stop and that scaring the masses is good for moral) are scared shitless
the polls are shifting away from thier chosen team..erm i mean cnaidate.

the dems spend more time knocking bush for being a bumpkin and bush knock
gore for not being as smart as his PR folks paint him to be.

And the masses buy into it like it was Stone COld and the Rock fighting
for the belt.

--]
--]The question isn't where Phil's loyalties lie; the question is whether
--]he is telling the truth.
--]

The questoin is "whers the beef" and why ar the masses happy oto chew the
gristle while theres good rib eye to be had.

Yesssh

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]