Re: Bill [Clinton], Al, Bill [Gates], Larry, Jim, inventing the Inter net et all...

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 09:03:29 PDT

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Zhang, Yangkun wrote:

--]interstate highway." Which proves that as of 1994, Big Al was still
--]hitchhiking with Larry and Bill down a highway that never got built. So for
--]the record, even if Al Gore did invent the Internet, he didn't see its full
--]commercial possibilities until well after Silicon Valley at large did.

LEts also tie in Als stance on thing like the PMRC and his actions on
encryption. The network of connectivity Al had in mind was more likely a
goverment controled goverment regulatd AOL .

Yea, I want a govermnt enforced TOS..blow me.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]