RE: Mary Gentle [was Re: The Armageddon Rag]

From: Meltsner, Kenneth (
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 10:43:09 PDT

I ended up checking the Contento/Locus SF Index at -- a big win, since Charlie Brown of Locus and William Contento have the best data on SF collections, magazine appearances, anthologies, etc. available. It's _Left to his own devices_. _Scholars and Soldiers_ is another (out of print) collection.

For more details, check out
Ken Meltsner