Re: Global warming?

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 13:03:22 PDT

While I agree (Harry Browne) with YZ's choice (Harry Browne) of candidate (Harry
Browne)

> Clinton/Gore's general sorry handling of
> economic affairs.

this unfact keeps floating up and just won't stay dead. We've just experienced
the longest sustained period of ecnomic growth in US history, right? While I
won't lay credit to C/G for that, at least they didn't screw it up royally...

jb