Re: Am I HOT or NOT?

From: Robert Harley (Robert.Harley@inria.fr)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 13:42:00 PDT

Well my gorgeous wife has you all beat with 4.2:
  http://www.AmIHOTorNOT.com/r/?id=3656&key=WJXMK

There must be some bug in their scripts though 'cause she's clearly a 10.

What I want to know is why the silly dancing stickman I submitted
scored higher than almost everyone, until it got nuked by the admins:
  http://www.AmIHOTorNOT.com/r/?id=3083&key=GQNWW

I say "almost" because this nekkid babe with T & A on display scored almost 8:
  http://www.geocities.com/granty01/ali.jpg

Wrob.