Re: H1B visas and Health Care

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 21:30:19 PDT

In a message dated 10/16/00 10:54:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
eh@mad.scientist.com writes:

<< Last I knew, an
 insurance firm or HMO had to on average take in more per client than
 it spent. >>

i hate going anectdotal on you, but i belong to an hmo and my doctor keeps
"rescheduling" me. who wants to see a patient for $25? the doctor i like
isn't covered, nor are my add meds. my employer doesn't offer me a choice of
providors.

gg