Re: Am I HOT or NOT?

From: JTS - MCDLXXXVI (jts7@duke.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 07:34:24 PDT

I hate to break it to such an elite bunch, but someone beat us to it.
When Rohit first brought this to our attention, Miss Average showed up in
my random clicking at first visit. Same grainy photo, which led me to
suspect she was the "synthuberbabe". As I recall, she was only scoring
about a 6 at the time.

        JTS