Re: more on politics

From: Tom Whore (
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 08:06:52 PDT

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]> PS If the liberal media are reporting Bush's sizable lead, doesn't that sort
--]> of quash your theory? Or do you think this is a liberal ploy to lure
--]> republican voters into a state of complacency?
--]Of course, g. It's a vast left-wing conspiracy.

/me pulls out his Illuminati deck

First I play my EGFABT (evil geniuse for a better tomrrow) 2/2/6
violent/weird on to my Orbit One 2/5 On the International Weather
Organization 1/2 which is controle by the American Autoduel Association

Now if only I can get a Gaint Growth card for the Media group Id be happy.

(suckas and their votes are soon departed)