Re: Firedrop + $90 million = ??!

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 17:47:53 PDT

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, Adam Rifkin wrote:

> Question mark. Question mark. Exclamation mark.

25mil for an IM clone, 90mil for another IM clone. Every time I think about
just how stupid these guys have to be, I get a headache. Make it stop!

Guess who just got back today
Them wild eyed boys that had been away.
Haven't changed, hadn't much to say
But, man, I still think them cats are crazy.
- The Boys Are Back In Town

Glad to see the NASDAQ freakyness hasn't induced intelligence.
Would someone aim a clueless VC in my direction when you're done with em.
(yea yea, I know, I need to learn to lie)

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg - beberg@mithral.com
  CTO, Mithral Communications & Design Inc.
  Home of the Cosm Project
  http://www.mithral.com/