Re: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon displaces Blade Runner

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 13:04:23 PDT

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Kragen Sitaker wrote:

--]Lorin Rivers writes:
--]> Last night, I saw Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon at the Austin Film Festival.
--]>
--]> Not just a great movie, not just a Kung Fu movie, not just a great
--]> Kung Fu movie, but now my favorite movie of all time.
--]>
--]> If you get a chance, see it!
--]>
--]> <http://www.crouchingtiger.com>
--]
--]Unfortunately, they have a pathetically lame web site; I quote:
--] flash4check

IM ususlay witht he text camp, you folks know that. But the falsh
treatment for this film of the site is stunning. I fell bad for the folks
who cant see this.

As web sites go it fails all my tests for use...as a piece of moving art
it is a treat to go thru.

Go find a machine that can handel modern apps krager..you wont be sorry.

To find movie times might i suggest 1 800 555 tell Its teh number one
called entry on my cell.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]