Re: mailing list life cycles, bits, and Downside's Deathwatch

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 08:36:54 PDT

On Fri, 20 Oct 2000 Jay_Thomas@putnaminv.com wrote:

--]I'm so glad you included that "in my view", because, you see, *I* have
--]really been enjoying Yangkun's posts, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Ive been reading through most of them as well. They defintely give you a
very clear understaniding of hat zhang is basing his arguments on.

Now i know its not flash hot news of a PreIPO abortion or a market update
on a compnay whos life expectency is weeks , but it serves a purpose for
the conversation going on.

--]I've been reading every word.

Ive skipped a few words here and there. I blame my upbringing.

Now for a group of folks whoa re so strongly based on the
interconnectedness of all things I would have to say its a darn perplexing
situation when a thread of some intenet and interaction would be question
for worth.

If zhangs posts were truly worthless eveyone would have killfiled him and
we would not be talking about it, or meta talkingabout it if the grain
needs to be metaanalized:)-

Purity is a tricky thing, it often leads to sterility.

Just my meta2cents...I expect change

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]