WWDTM bonus round and notes

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 13:04:28 PDT

well the wifes recetn trip to SF netted me a tshirt, some sushi dishware
and a trip to the hospital in a few minuets. Seems she has a bum toe that
needs medical attention. So this will be the last and bonus round for the
day.

(note, everyone who answeres right gets a score of one. The first person
whos answer hits my email box gets an extra point. At the end of the week
(sat or sunday) i will tally up the scores add a few points in for
creativity and flair, and announce the weeks Wait Whore, Dont Tell Me
(cause i already know these bits being the mega forker i am so
there)champ)

From the StockWorthMitosis dept

This struggling medical web site is about to start a newish trend in the
dogishdotcoms tango. In order to keep themselves on Nasdq they are about
to do a 1 for 8 reverse stock "split". You happen to be holding 8 shares
at .25 cents, you will be holding 1 share at 2 bucks. Wohoo, your rich.
No word yet if there will be discounts for heart medication for all
investors.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]