Re: mailing list life cycles, bits, and Downside's Deathwatch

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 16:16:16 PDT

In a message dated 10/20/00 9:27:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Jay_Thomas@putnaminv.com writes:

<< I've found his exchanges with Geege really
 interesting, and personally am glad they've been FoRKed. >>

i learned a lot from them also. took me daze to wade thru, but yang has his
point. :-) economic theory ---> inductive reasoning press ---> political
fermentation ---> corks pop. eyepatch. waxing (or wayning) nordquistian.

(baffles to the embers, but the only ism i intro'd was fascism.)

gg