Are you ready for DSL????????

From: info0305@trim-slim.com
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 08:27:38 PDT

"WE HAVE DEVELOPED THE TECHNOLOGY TO OFFER YOU THE MOST
COMPETITIVE AND HIGH SPEED DSL SERVICE IN THE COUNTRY!!!"

Hello, We are writing to inform you of an invaluable web based technology to determine the best and most competitive DSL Internet service in the country. We developed this technology to serve the growing needs for high-speed Internet services.
We have decided to offer FREE public access to this service to help you SAVE MONEY on the future of high speed DSL Internet. This in turn helps keep our DSL Internet technology in high demand.
IT IS A WIN-WIN for you and for us!

CLICK HERE

We will Comparison-shop most of the high speed DSL Internet Providers for the best service and rates in the country IN SECONDS! NO ONE ELSE CAN OFFER YOU SUCH POWER.

HERE IS THE WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:

- Instant DSL locator, verification and sign-up!
- The most competitive rates!
- Sign-up instantly on-line now!
- Speed up your connection up to 50 times faster!
- 24/7 technical support and service!
- Always On - Always stay connected!
- Free Installation!
Click Below To Order YOUR DSL
Order DSL OnLine Click HERE !

CLICK HERE

ADDITIONAL BENEFITS:

- Downloads and File Transfers in a fraction of the time.
- Access your email anywhere in the World via our exclusive WEB-MAIL.
- Coming soon... State-Of-The-Art Java online applications.
- Access services; In the future take advantage of group purchasing power.

PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM at our Web page: CLICK HERE

and receive INSTANT VERIFICATION of availability as well as above benefits.
Order DSL Online

CLICK HERE

Help a family member or a friend with their DSL service by FORWARDING THIS
EMAIL TO THEM!

Best Regards,

HEREisDSL.net
CLICK HERE

To be removed permanently from this list please reply with REMOVE
in the subject line.
CLICK HERE