Wait, What Did Tom Mean?

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 21:30:31 PDT

Its the end of a week and the tally of our first partial week of WWDTM,
the games whose name changes faster and more often than the meanin of
WSMF.

This weeks winner is John Klassa for not only delivering a corect answer
first, but for his work on the MDK project. I had to give extra points to
the Klassa family for naming thier male child after a inovative game, MDK
(Murder Death Kill). If he takes on a millitary position or the world
truns into a post apocalypse free for all the kid will be all set to
emblazon his arms with a skull and his initials.

Mr Klassa needs only tell me the prefernces for his mp3 message, being as
specific as he wants or letting me run wild.

Tune in tomorrow for a new week of chances to win the prize of prize anbd
to ask "Wait, What Did Tom Mean?"

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]