RE: [iSpheres.com] Acquire. Normalize. React. Notify.

From: Jeff Barr (jeff@vertexdev.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 17:27:37 PDT

Notice that you need the final "." in the URL to see the picture.
My email client did not consider it as part of the URL.

Try it like this:

<http://www.ispheres.com/plug-in.cfm?theParentURL=0007.001T.004B.>

It looks like some kind of super-sophisticated washing machine to me...

Jeff;

Jeff Barr - Vertex Development
Office: 425-868-4919 *** New Number ***
Home: 425-836-5624