RE: Some things defy bloggic: Bodyperks

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 08:11:57 PDT

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

--]P.S. The other answer to "why not" is... piercing (ouch)!
--]I know I'm an old fart now, but I still think that multiple
--]piercing on one ear is about as exotic as I'd want to get.
--]As it stands, I'm at a piercing count of zero, a tattoo count
--]of zero, and a soldering-iron burn count of only one.
--]

For a long time I contemplated getting the old nippers peirced. Yea right.
If a needle gets within 3 feet of them its a free for all of fists and
smackething downage. Same for the nethers, I have a freind in portland who
is four times holed in the shaft and while the effect is interesting to
see it seems like a bitch to maintian and to be accomadating to your
partner.

The tounge piercing was and still is my fave. One of the reasons I like it
is its not flashy or simply for visual effects. Most times Im the only one
who knows its there. It wasnt very painfullto get and the maintenece is
slight now that i down chow down on meat (stringy pastrami in a touge
piercing is a pain). Also its a grat physical anchor point for me.

The ear peircing I bearly use any more. If i were into it I would probably
go out and get a 5 line done and put in some claws or barbs. As it is with
just hte one hole I get to be a earing model for the kid:)- (to see the
pics of me sporting a pooh bear earing please sned 50000$ in small
bills:))

the whole body mod fad has lost me though. Most folks I see getting
piercing are strictkly the bridge and tunnle crowd who got tats and summer
heroin addictios for the same reason, becuase mtv/thier freinds/ told them
too or it wopuld piss off thier parents.

A movement to be individulas should not be mass marketed, imho.

anyway tahts my 3 cents.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]