Re: I would like to be added to the list

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 07:09:05 PDT

At this early hour, my guttermind came awake when I thought that you said
"you've been bad." But then I wondered, "why didn't she spank him?" so I
read it again. Reminds me of a couple of weeks ago when someone joined
#nc and asked "Mind if we give someone from usenet a spanking in here?"
Who am I to stop anyone's fun? Seems a local news group from NC had just
found out that their most infamous flamer was also a known sex offender
who'd managed to beat the system and stay off the national list. How was
spanking him on IRC supposed to help? Who is John Galt?

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost