Re: You're Invited To Groove!

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 07:44:10 PDT

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Gordon Mohr wrote:

--]Just promise not to pull any punches on your assessment of Groove,
--]Tom. We've had enough puff pieces from you.
--]

I am fair but honest with a flair:)-

Well i tell ya so far The end user experience has been great, so long as I
dont want to get anything from the servers:)- I like hte "transciever"'s
look, feel and apadtablility.

I grabbed all the papers, pdfs, ppt and flash files from teh dev site and
are looking thru them. More as it happens

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]