CloneJesus.com - Talk about Christian Science...

From: S. Mike Dierken (mike@knownow.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 10:47:06 PDT

http://www.clonejesus.com/

The Second Coming Project is a not-for-profit organization devoted to
bringing about the Second Coming of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, as prophesied in
the Bible, in time for the 2,000th anniversary of his birth. Our intention
is to clone Jesus, utilizing techniques pioneered at the Roslin Institute in
Scotland, by taking an incorrupt cell from one of the many Holy Relics of
Jesus' blood and body that are preserved in churches throughout the world,
extracting its DNA, and inserting into an unfertilized human egg (oocyte),
through the now-proven biological process called nuclear transfer. The
fertilized egg, now the zygote of Jesus Christ, will be implanted into the
womb of a young virginal woman (who has volunteered of her own accord), who
will then bring the baby Jesus to term in a second Virgin Birth.

If all goes according to plan, the birth will take place on December 25,
2001, thus making Anno Domini 2001 into Anno Domini Novi 1, and all
calendrical calculations will begin anew.