Re: you forgot the patriotic orchestral soundtrack

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 13:52:37 PDT

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Tony Berkman wrote:

--]If Bush didn't scare me so much, I would agree with you. I just don't feel
--]like carrying my torch all the way to an illegal abortion clinic. Future
--]supreme court justices will have a lot more to do with building foundations
--]than I will. Right now I may have some say into whom they might be....
--]

Even if bush is in ofice who do you think will go fill in the Leisalture?
Who was it that ot voted in when Clinto/gore was threatenin to bungle
thing?

Thats right. If the voters lean too far over one way you can bet the LOCAL
elections will pump in the other side just to "even" it out.

THe FEd/states balance keeps your nihtmare picture form happenin IF
people vote rather than bend over.

So get over it man, as pa grape said to esther..."You should never be
afraid to do the right thing"

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]