Re: you forgot the patriotic orchestral soundtrack

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 14:36:19 PDT

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Kragen Sitaker wrote:

--]I might be if I were in prison, especially if I were in prison for
--]decades or life for a trivial drug charge, as so many people are
--]today. But that's not the fault of the Republicans, although I'm sure
--]they'll make it worse.
--]

Wasnt it the DEms and CLinton who kept the war on drugs going thru its
sad dance? Oh you thouht you could place it on the Repubs, but bzzzzzzt
sooory no winner there.

Both sides have voted for and passed tons of legislature to make criminal
and imprisoned more than any. Sure you can rab a million soundbites to
show any one sayin anything... and if you still belive half of wha they
say your more than all the way there towards being duped.

Votes speak louder than sound bites and the role tells it.

Excpet for John McCain. Go look at arizona drug laws and be amazed at what
happen there. The number of folks in jail for drus is DRASTICALY LOWER
thant he rest of the nation because the law makes it manidotry for the
person to et TREATMENT instead.

Funny world, aint it.. When you play the blame game you only loose.

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]